When arranging rental documents and tasks, it is important to thoroughly understand the Residential Tenancies Act of British Columbia. This is a highly specialized aspect of Real Estate and is fraught with the danger of litigation or conflict of interest in almost every task you undertake.
From the commencement of the management, we aim to provide you with exceptional service. This relies heavily on our communication with you as well as your tenant.
- We will qualify all applicants for their financial ability to pay the rent, prior to them being put forward to you as a potential tenant.
- We will check all applicants' previous rental histories.
- We will provide a full and comprehensive property report with photos prior to move-in.
- We will conduct regular and thorough inspections throughout the tenancy.
Our ultimate goal is to assist you in maximising the returns on your investment property.
- We will prepare and send you an annual Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
- We will discuss with you what we consider to be optimal rental charge for your investment in the current market.
- We will regularly review the surrounding market and inform you of any recommended improvements that may increase the value of your property.